1. To create awareness in the public about the field of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and the role of Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists
2. To strengthen the unity among the Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists professionals by periodically conducting conventions and continuing education programs, seminars and workshops and, in general by working for alleviating the problems of Hearing and Speech – Language afflicted population in the Telangana.
3. To represent the issues related to the field of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology to the Government
4. To eradicate malpractices in the field of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
5. To conduct free Hearing and Speech camps in slums and rural villages by providing needful materials to the disordered patients.
6. To encourage scientific study of the processes involved in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology.
7. To promote investigation of Hearing and Speech-Language disorders, foster improvement of therapeutic procedures for such disorders
8. To stimulate exchange of information among persons thus engaged and disseminate such information;
9. To encourage basic scientific research and experimental work in Audiology and Speech- Language Pathology.
10. To obtain facilities for research and for guiding such research.
11. To promote high educational and research standards in the field of Audiology and Speech- Language Pathology.
12. To establish a committee on educational standards to supervise, advise, monitor and develop and implement educational institutions in Telangana.
13. To hold scientific discussion and reading papers related to the field of Audiology and Speech- Language Pathology.
14. To establish and maintain a reference library furnishing it with books, reviews, magazines, etc., relating to Audiology and Speech- Language Pathology.
15. To hold properties movable or immovable that may be necessary or advantageous for the aforesaid objectives; to purchase and to sell, to lease and to mortgage the same for the purpose of the association and to construct, alter and maintain its own building necessary for the transactions of the association.
16. To receive donations and contributions from members as well as from generous public and by holding the same in trust for any particular purpose or purposes for the advancement of the field of Audiology and Speech- Language Pathology .
17. To co – operate with the medical and allied associations connected with Audiology and Speech- Language Pathology in Telangana, Indian Union or outside for the promotion of the field.
18. To organize exhibitions of machinery, implements, tools, appliances, aids, etc., connected with or pertaining to Audiology and Speech- Language Pathology field in different parts of the Telangana State and to improve the implements, machinery, instruments and appliances related to the field.
19. To make subsidiary rules and regulations of the association and to delete after and amend or add to the same as and when necessary for purposes of better management.